11th Day Box Office Collection of Jai Ho: Report
All other films of Salman Khan released in recent 4-5 years had done a great Business on Box Office. However, it shocked the Bollywood Industry by earning Rs. 32.9 Crores (approx.) on Opening Day. But after analyzing that Collection Report, Jai Ho Business Report is seems to be very dull or fainted. However, Jai Ho has done an average Business on Box Office but looking to same category stars and budget, the movie Jai Ho Collection seems to be very low. Film has time till this Friday to make up the left business as next week the box office will be conquered by new releases. Jai Ho reported a decent rise in its business in the end of second weekend.
Jai Ho 11th Day Business
Jai Ho, one of the most critically and publicly accepted Salman Khan’s film of recent times is running over the second weekend now. The film as per reports is getting very good jump on its 11th day. more or less this is the last big day for Jai Ho at box office when the film can collect big amount as there will be lots of releases from next Friday so this Sunday the last major holiday for the film. The morning shows reports were good with around 10% jump from 2nd Saturday or 9th day. That means the film will collect decent numbers on 2nd Sunday. As per day progress it has seen upward trends. CP, CI, Rajasthan, Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmadabad doing good business today where few areas like west Bengal, east Punjab going with low jump. The multiplexes reports coming good with decent single screens update.
- First Day (Friday): 17.55 Crores
- Second day (Saturday): 16.25 Crores
- Third Day (Sunday): 26.25 Crores
- Fourth Day (Monday): 9.5 Crores
- Fifth Day (Tuesday): 8.7 Crores
- Sixth Day (Wednesday): 5.8 Crores
- Seventh Day (Thursday): 5.3 Crores
- Eighth Day (Second Friday): 3 Crores
- Ninth Day (Second Saturday): 4.2 Crores
- Tenth Day (Second Sunday): 4.5 Crores
- 11th Day Box Office Collection of Jai Ho: 4 Crores (Expected)