Jai Ho 14th Day Box Office Collection
Salman Khan and Daisy Shah starring full romantic and action film Jai Ho released on the box office on Friday 24 January 2014 and till this date (06-02-2014) movie made business/income of approx 145 Crores overseas. In the opening day of release movie collected 16.85 Crores. After the very good start in the first day, movie collection is still going on the theaters very well. Jai Ho 14th Collection would be around 3 Crores as the collection graph is going down and from tomorrow there will be 3 more Bollywood movies in competition in which Hasee Toh Phasee is a most awaited movie.. Audience are still taking interest to watch this movie in theaters that’s why we can expect that movie will cross the 200 Crores barrier in the last of 2nd week.
Jai Ho 2 Weeks Total Business
The public responses even though good were unable to do much for the movie. However, the decline in collections for Jai Ho is increasing at a higher pace than expected. Jai Ho appears to be a Salman’s way of cherishing his own persona. As already told, we rarely receive a message saying Jai Ho as bad. Everyone has said Jai Ho is a better movie than previous Salman Khan Grosser. Jai Ho is expected to gross around 3 Crores on its 14th day i.e. Second Thursday, Making Jai Ho overall box office collections just touching 150 Crores. However it appears a bit unjustified for Salman Khan, It has been a pure grosser without much tactics.
- First Day (Friday): 17.55 Crores
- Second day (Saturday): 16.25 Crores
- Third Day (Sunday): 26.25 Crores
- Fourth Day (Monday): 9.5 Crores
- Fifth Day (Tuesday): 8.7 Crores
- Sixth Day (Wednesday): 5.8 Crores
- Seventh Day (Thursday): 5.3 Crores
- Eighth Day (Second Friday): 3 Crores
- Ninth Day (Second Saturday): 4.2 Crores
- Tenth Day (Second Sunday): 4.5 Crores
- 11th Day Box Office Collection of Jai Ho: 4 Crores
- 12th Day Business of Jai Ho: 4.5 Crores.
- 13th Day Business of Jai Ho: 3.5 Crores
- 14th Day Business of Jai Ho: 3 Crores (Expected)
2 Week Total Business of Jai Ho: 145 Crores (Approx)